June 21, 2009

1st Month of Etsyness

Tomorrow marks 1 month I've been selling on Etsy o^____^o hooray! I have made 8 sales this whole month. Some people say that's good ^_^ Etsy has been very kind to me =] The people there are soo soo sooooo sweet! It is very competitive on that site, but everyone is so friendly towards each other and supportive =^_^= It kinda reminds me of nursing majors...we all stick together even though we're really in competition to get into the program xD The awesome part is my eyes opened up to other crafty goodies like making candles [there's so many cool ones! omg! it's better than the ones at Bed Bath Beyond], fabrics, more crochet stuff, yummy baked goodies, sock plushies that are in Japan trend now, wood work, more jewelry, and like...A LOT! I've also managed to meet the charm makers I have looked up to several months ago. I've met a lot of nice people in the chatrooms ^_^ haha, I usually dun go into chatrooms, but these people keep me comming back! I love it ^_^ I hope next month and the following months stay the same =] lol, I haven't stayed on MySpace too long ever since I got into Etsy xD

I like how going into the chatrooms and getting critique, will better my store. So yea, my piccys suck butt xD My usual area where I took photos [there's diff between the earlier ones and the pink background ones] is that I take good pics at a certain area at my house with good lighting...unfortunately, that part of the house' electricity is off O_O and we have yet to fix it! ahhhh!!! Hmm hmm..oh yea! Someone is promoting me at craft fairs ^___^ yay!

Yesterday there was a Stock Up Clearance Sale at Michael's :D I couldn't resist! I bought a lot of polymer clay to stock up! It was 4 for $5!!! Those things are usually 1.99, but they were 1.25 each if you're buying 4 ^__^ I felt it was the smartest thing ever of what I did! heehee. I have so much clay...I bought 8 cause I make small stuff so it's enuff to last till Christmas o.o MAN! If I didn't think of exchanging those clasp ring thingy for another size, I wouldn't have known there was an awesome sale!!! So yea...I'm stocking up on various charm items because when school starts, I won't be able to make a lot, but if it is a commission, I can, but hopefully it's only 1 item xD har har...Also, next month I'll be doing a lot of decoden cause I want to style my sidekick again! :D hooray for changable shells! woohoo! o^__^o can't wait to go supply shopping! I loooove decoden! It takes sooo much time though, but it will only be this month to do it and then sell some x]

Woah, I type too much xD

No comments: